In accordance with Italian legislative decree (D.lgs.) n° 196/2003 for the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Privacy Act”), Formetal Srl, in its capacity as “Data controller”, is required to provide you with information regarding the use of your personal data.
2. Source of personal data
Your personal data are collected by recording the data you, as the data subject, provide on requesting information through the form on this site.
3. Purpose of data processing
Personal data are processed for the purpose of responding to the request for information and may be stored in our files.
4. Data processing practices
With reference to the purposes described, personal data will be processed using manual, computer and online means based on logic strictly connected to the above-mentioned purposes and, whatever the case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data in question. Once the predetermined purposes have been fulfilled, the data will be erased or transformed into anonymous form.
5. Voluntary nature of the supply of data
The supply of data is voluntary. Nonetheless, without said data, we may be unable to deal with your request.
6. Categories of parties that data may be communicated to or the parties that may otherwise gain knowledge of the data as those in charge of data processing or their delegates
Only personnel given the task of processing the data within our organization will have knowledge of your personal data. Third-party companies providing our company with services may gain knowledge of your personal data only for the purposes specified in section 3 (Purpose of data processing) and only where appointed as Data managers and ensuring the same degree of protection.
7. Rights of data subjects
Lastly, please note that the Privacy Act for the protection of personal data entitles data subjects to exercise specific rights based on the terms of art. 7 of the “Privacy Act”, including:
A. As the data subject, you are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data are being held on you or not, including data not yet recorded and to ask for a copy of them in intelligible form.
B. As the data subject, you are entitled to ask for:
– the source of personal data;
– the purposes of processing and the processing practices employed;
– the logic applied in the event of processing carried out by electronic means;
– the particulars of the data controller, the data managers or processors and the designated representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
– the parties or categories of parties that personal data may be communicated to or the parties that may otherwise gain knowledge of the data during the course of their activities as designated representative in the country, or as those in charge of data processing or their delegates.
C. As the data subject, you are entitled to ask for:
– data to be updated, corrected or, if so desired, added to;
– unlawfully processed data to be deleted, transformed into anonymous form or blocked. This shall include any data that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were originally collected or subsequently processed;
– a statement attesting that the operations mentioned under the first two points have been made known (including their contents) to all parties to/with which data have been communicated or shared, except the case in which it proves impossible to comply or would require a clearly disproportionate effort.
D. As the data subject, you are entitled to object, either fully or in part:
– to the processing of personal data held on you, for legitimate reasons, even where said data are relevant to the purpose of collection;
– to the processing of personal data held on you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of carrying out market research or sending sales announcements.
8. Data controller and Data managers
The Data Controller processing personal data to which this statement refers is Formetal Srl, based in Via dei Dogi, 27 36027 Rosà – Vicenza – Italy. Said party is responsible for replying to you in the event you exercise any of the rights described above. In order to simplify the process of submitting requests and reduce reply times, please submit any requests in relation to the above section to Formetal Srl by emailing us at this address: email@example.com